SSD-Z is an information tool for Solid State Drives and other disk devices.
Using a database, it will show information about your SSD, such as the controller, processing tech, NAND type etc.
Other useful information related to disk devices are also shown, such as S.M.A.R.T. status and partition layout.
- Details of the controller and processing tech of NAND chips (for known devices).
- Verify that TRIM is enabled for your system and SSDs.
- S.M.A.R.T. status and full list of all the device's available attributes.
- List of all partitions. Including hidden, unmapped and boot partitions.
- Benchmark IOPS, transfer speed and random access time (work in progress)
- View the raw device identify data words.
SSD-Z Screen Shot
SSD-Z Portable Version