All-In-One Free Zip Archiver
Bandizip is a lightweight, fast and free All-In-One Zip Archiver. Bandizip has a very fast Zip algorithm for compression & extraction with Fast Drag and Drop, High Speed Archiving, and Multi-core compression. It handles the most popular compression formats, including Zip, 7z, Rar, and so on.
Various Compression Formats
- Bandizip supports various formats including RAR(part1.rar, r01), ACE, AES, ALZ, APK, ARJ, BH, BIN, BZ, BZ2, CAB, EGG, GZ, J2J, JAR, IMG, IPA, ISZ, LHA, LZMA, PMA, TBZ, TBZ2, TGZ, TLZ, TXZ, UDF, WAR, WIM, XPI, XZ, ZPAQ, LZ and Z.
Secure Standard Archive Format
- Files are compressed in secure standard formats including ZIP, ZIPX, EXE, TAR, TGZ, LZH, ISO, and 7Z to store data safely.
- ZipCrypto and AES 256 encryption algorithms are supported for higher security.
Split Compression and Extraction for Diverse Formats
- Bandizip supports split compression to certain size, such as 10MB or 700MB. Besides Windows standard split compression formats (zip, z01, z02 ...), it securely supports ALZ, EGG (alz, a01, a02,... / vol1.egg, vol2.egg,...), 7Z(7z.001, 7z.002...), and RAR (part1.rar).
Association with Windows Explorer
- In Windows Explorer, the context menu provides 'Extract, Compress with Bandizip, Compress to 7Z, Preview, etc.'
Embedded Image Viewer
- An image viewer is embedded so that users can view images included in archives.
Support for Unicode (UTF-8)
- For compression or extraction, foreign-language file names are sometimes fragmented. With the 'Code Page' or 'UTF-8 Save' function, Bandizip helps to display the filename perfectly.
Compact, Light, and Fast
- Bandizip is compact, fast, and light because it does not use heavy libraries, such as MFC.
Bandizip Screen Shot
Bandizip Screen Shots