Calling AIMP a music player would be doing it a disservice. As well as playing music, the program also acts as an audio organizer, making it easy to change MP3 tags and create playlists.
Playlists are an interesting feature here because as well as curating them by hand, you can also take advantage of the smart playlist option to create something to match a mood with less effort. On top of this, the program can be used to listen to streaming internet radio stations. AIMP can function as an alarm clock, audio converter and more.
- Multi-format Playback: .CDA, .AAC, .AC3, .APE, .DTS, .FLAC, .IT, .MIDI, .MO3, .MOD, .M4A, .M4B, .MP1, .MP2, .MP3, .MPC, .MTM, .OFR, .OGG, .OPUS, .RMI, .S3M, .SPX, .TAK, .TTA, .UMX, .WAV, .WMA, .WV, .XM, .DSF, .DFF, MKA, AA3, AT3, OMA, YouTube
- CUE Sheets supports
- Output supports DirectSound / ASIO / WASAPI / WASAPI Exclusive
- 32-bit audio processing For the best quality!
- Internet radio Listen internet-radio stations in OGG / WAV / MP3 / AAC / AAC+ formats Capture stream to APE, FLAC, OGG, WAV, WV, WMA and MP3 formats Capture stream as is for MP3 / AAC / AAC+ formats
- Web interface for remote control
AIMP Portable Version
AIMP Screen Shots